IWEMB 2017 (Call for Papers): First International Workshop on Entrepreneurship in Electronic and Mobile Business
The chairs and program committee of the First International Workshop on Entrepreneurship in Electronic and Mobile Business (IWEMB 2017) cordially invite you to submit your research papers to our upcoming workshop.
Workshop Dates: November 8-9, 2017
Workshop Location 2017: International College of NIDA, Bangkapi Bangkok, Thailand
Workshop Website: http://www.iwemb.org
Organizers and Focus: IWEMB 2017 is a joint initiative of the Center of Advanced E-Business Studies (CAEBUS) at the RheinMain University of Applied Sciences in Wiesbaden, Germany, and the International College of the National Institute of Development and Administration (ICO NIDA) in Bangkok, Thailand. We want to offer a platform for researchers in the fields of Electronic and Mobile Business in order to generate relevant new insights within an international exchange of ideas.
Our Mission: Our mission is to bring together researchers from institutions all over the world to discuss current research on entrepreneurship in Electronic and Mobile Business in an intense 2-day-workshop. The generated knowledge will be bundled and published with a doi at the Zenodo Open Access Platform (CERN, https://zenodo.org/communities/iwemb2017). Selected papers might be published as an (e)book with ISBN following the conference based on the decision of the program committee.
General Chairs/Contacts: Prof. Dr. Stephan Böhm (firstname.lastname@example.org), RheinMain University, Germany; Assistant Professor Sid Suntrayuth, Ph.D. (email@example.com), International College of NIDA, Bangkok Thailand.
- Full paper (long & short): 15. August 2017
- Notification of full paper acceptance: 10. September 2017
- Registration period: 10. September – 31. October 2017
- Camera ready: 01. October 2017
- English language
- 2-4 pages (max. 4,000 words) for short papers
- 6-8 pages (max. 8,000 words) for long papers
- Easychair is used for submission (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iwemb2017).
Doctoral Workshop: We are offering a doctoral workshop for young researches. Papers can be long or short papers. The doctoral workshop will be at day 2 of the event in parallel of other workshop sessions. Participating doctoral candidates will get comprehensive feedback from researchers with an international reputation in the field.
Relevant Topics: All submissions should have a clear focus on electronic or mobile business. The focus should be reflected in the title of the submission. Submissions without a relevance on electronic and mobile business will not be considered for review.
Electronic and Mobile Business Model Innovation
• Chatbot systems and applications
• Location-based services and applications
• Beacon infrastructures and solutions
• Smart systems and IoT applications
Customer and User behavior in Electronic and Mobile Business
• User preferences and technology acceptance
• Tools and platforms for usage analytics
• Cultural differences in user behavior
• Big data and advanced targeting
Entrepreneurship and Leadership in Electronic and Mobile Businesses
• Entrepreneurship finance and controlling
• Organizational culture and social entrepreneurship
• Teamwork and project management issues
• Lean management, startup and analytics
Commercialization of new Electronic and Mobile Business Concepts
• Innovative advertising revenue models
• Crowdfunding strategies and impact
• New payment and banking solutions
• Sustainablilty of advanced revenue models
User-centered and Lean Startup Methods in Electronic and Mobile Business
• User centered design of applications and solutions
• Innovative prototyping tools and technologies
• Measurement and impact of user experience
• Application and Impact of lean startup methodologies
Impact of Electronic and Mobile Business on Existing Market Structures
• Impact on existing market structures
• Sustainability of new business models
• Surveys on organisational structures
• Regulatory frameworks and intervention
We would be delighted to welcome you to our first IWEMB workshop in Thailand in November.
Stephan Böhm and Sid Suntrayuth
General Chairs IWEMB 2017
Categorized in: emma Articles