The 2010 Doctoral Summer School was hosted by the School of Communication at the University of Navarra, Pamplona, from August 23-27.
Lectures were designed to explore theories and approaches to researching issues and topics in media management and to provide a better basis of understanding of managerial and business concepts and perspectives. A considerable amount of time was dedicated to students presenting their dissertation research for discussion and advice from the faculty and other participants.
The list of faculty at the Summer School included:
- Alan Albarran, University of North Texas, USA
- Juan Pablo Artero, University of Navarra, Spain
- Monica Herrero, University of Navarra, Spain.
- Karen Arriaza Ibarra, Complutense University of Madrid, Spain
- Mercedes Medina, University of Navarra, Spain
- Alfonso Sánchez-Tabernero, University of Navarra, Spain.
- Gabriele Siegert, University of Zurich, Switzerland
- Georgios Tsourvakas, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece