Call for papers
Submissions for the emma Conference are invited as paper proposals in the form of abstracts (500 – 750 words) followed by a full paper (6000 words maximum), if the abstract is accepted. The abstract should address the following evaluation criteria:
- Relevance to the academic field of media management,
- Theoretical background and rationale for selection,
- Research methodology and description of empirical data used,
- Clear summary of main results,
- Originality and contribution to the field’s knowledge,
- Practical implications (for business and/or policy).
All submissions will go through the process of double peer review by experts nominated to the conference’s Scientific Committee.
Abstract submissions should be uploaded to emma’s online submission tool by January 15, 2018.
Please note: If you are not a member of emma or a new contributor to the annual conference you will need to create a user account.
Full papers can only be considered for the Best Paper Award (€300), if they are submitted by April 30, 2018.